Youth Volunteer Positions
Volunteer Definition - To choose to act in recognition of a need, with an attitude of social responsibility and without concern for monetary profit, going beyond one's basic obligations.
Why should YOU volunteer with Heart and Stroke Foundation?
- Because you are passionate about our cause: Maybe you have a family member or know someone who has been affected by heart disease or stroke and you want to assist in eliminating them.
- To learn something about yourself: Maybe you are like many youth and are trying to find out what you are good at, what your strengths and weaknesses are, volunteering is a great way to try on different hats and learn about you!
- To explore Career Opportunities: So maybe you know what you are good at but cannot decided what to do with those skills career wise. Volunteering is a great way to test the water in different areas.
- To fulfil graduate requirements: Maybe you need Christian Service hours or need to volunteer to get that extra percentage in a post secondary class.
- Make someone else’s Day: Maybe you want to put in an extra little effort to The Heart and Stroke Foundation and make a world of difference in other people’s lives.
- To have FUN! Or maybe you just want to have a lot of fun at one of our events!
Please contact our Manager, Volunteer Engagement if you have any question at 1-888-473-4636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No matter what your reason join our network of more than 2,000 Heart and Stroke volunteers across Saskatchewan. Healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together we will make it happen!